Sunday, October 4, 2009

first shoot in the new studio.

been a while since i did this... but i took some pictures today. here's a taste of yet to come:



and props to an all-star team:


L to R - daniel (from another planet), eneida anastasia (from milan), nelly (from elmer olsen), shawna lee (from judyinc.) and nick (from south africa).

blew the fuse about 4 times, haha. felt really good to shoot again. keep an eye for the full story on the site soon, and another shoot next weekend!

daniel out

2 comments:

  1. Fun! Are you done with the busload of lawyers?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Duude!!!

    I just noticed your comment on my photos! It's good to get an honest opinion from a talented photog like you :)

    As you see, I've gotten into it pretty seriously now. And I see you haven't given up on photography like you were debating a while ago. I'm glad. Your new stuff rocks.

    Hugs,

    Natalia Borecka

    ReplyDelete